Bliss - Layout

Hi lovely peeps!

I'm up on the Mixed Media Place blog with a layout!


My layout has lots of lovely goodies from the 7 Dots Homegrown collection!



I love the photo and chose the challenge from More Than Words for my inspiration. I have included 

Tags and Die Cuts
Flair
Flowers
Beads

And I may have over garnished with creativity ;)


Gorgeous Prima Flower from the Purity range. I used Izinks to colour it. The trick is to wet the flower first then just add a small drop of colour and let it fan out. 


7 Dots Flair button, metal embellishments and some of those gorgeous red glass beads by Finnabair.



 Used the 7 Dots Tags but added metal eyelets for extra interest. Some gems from Prima Marketing.



Lots of textures, with 3D Matte Gel through a stencil, Glitter Glass and thread. The Izinks and Art Alchemy paints helped make the gorgeous warm background, I wondered how they would work together, but they are stunning!


Mechanicals hidden amongst the layers, peeping out to say 'hi' :)

I LOVED creating this, thinking about the challenge by More Than Words, thinking about what recipes I love (fave by the way is Lemon Drizzle Fairy Cakes with Poppy Seeds and White Chocolate Chips) and like cooking and baking, I love doing 'mash ups' with my art. All those things are my 'Delight'. When you're so in the moment with a task everything falls away and you're left with the process.

I'd like to enter this at More Than Words Challenges



Thanks so much for stopping by today.
All your bloody love really does make me smile. 

Hugs
Georgie
xx



17 comments

  1. Such rich and deep colors! Stunning layout Georgie, but I did not expect any less from you my dear! Your creativity is simply never ending...
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used the most amazing colours here Georgie! Just amazing! Bad connections prevent me from getting here as often as I would like! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see your layouts I think they just cannot get any better - but wow, I think you have done it with this beauty - you could never over garnish - everything looks perfect and as if it was meant to be. Stunning work!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you've been over to MMP you already know how much I'm in love with this stunning layout, Georgie. A masterpiece of colour, composition, light and shade.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Georgie. Love the warm rich colours you used. All the different shades and textures. A work of art to be admired at leisure :-)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over garnish!?! Ummm, nope. Not even close dearie. Your designs are always breathtaking and captivating. This one is no exception. The colors are brilliant and remind me of the Phoenix! Gorgeous and totes awesome sauce Gee! Hugz to you muffin! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow Georgie, you have totally rocked our challenge again this month. LOVE your take on our challenge. So much beauty all on one layout. ❤️❤️ Thanks so much for playing along again with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG…super super stunning….LOVE LOVE LOVE your creation…I agree with Di you have rocked this challenge...Thanks for playing along with More Than Words…xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol - I don't think it's possible to 'overgarnish with creativity'! What a fabulous entry yet again. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow ....the colours! The textures !! Fantastic work !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You leave me speechless my friend!!! This is so awesome!!! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't e en know HOW you do what you do! seriously! just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's always a pleasure to view your incredible details on your art Georgie! Thank you for sharing your art with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Exquisite page!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! This layout is INCREDIBLE Georgie...
    Grateful that you were inspired to play along over @ More Than Words! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow wow wow! So Amazing! Thank you for playing with us at morethanwords challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my Goodness Georgie, this is outstandingly beautiful! Stunning! It has such an awesome autumn touch and I love the red poppy flower! I love poppy flowers!
    Can't wait to see more of your gorgeous work!
    Have a great day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete